Saturday the 29th of September, the family and friends of Marlytte Bub Borman gathered to see off their father, grandfather and friend. Memories were shared through words and photos. The folks at First Baptist Church of Newaygo, Michigan were so kind as about 30 family members gathered at Ron’s brother Rick’s house for two days to a week. They supplied many delicious, nourishing meals for us all. THANK YOU!
With 30 family members getting together, some not having seen each other for several years, there was a lot of photographs taken. We thought we would share a few:
Of course we had some “just for fun” photos like a line-up by age of all of Bub’s grand-kids who were present:
There seems to be a tradition for the Borman men and beards…
And for the girls/women, the tradition is l-o-n-g braids!
- Pray for Aaron as we drop him off at Ecola Bible College tomorrow – Sunday the 7th of October. Classes begin on October 8th.
- Pray for Ron, Esther and Sarah as we fly down to Ecuador on Thursday October 11th and get back into the work with Bible studies, youth groups, Sunday school and jungle ministries.
- For the printing of the Cofan/Spanish New Testament at Biblica being made.
- For Esther’s mom, Rita, as she continues to heal from her knee replacement surgery.
- Keep praying for Arwen (Ron’s first cousin’s grand-daughter) as she recovers from surgery to remove a tumor from her spine and will soon start a new treatment round for cancer.